Anyone submitting information to a web site and even people who are only visiting the site to learn something are understandably concerned about their privacy. We're concerned, too.
Our position is pretty simple: We won't compromise (let alone invade) your privacy.
It is customary for web sites to do more than make a simple declaration, so here are the details:
- PrimroseHill.com does not collect email addresses or other relevant information (including names and company affiliations) from visitors to its site.
- PrimroseHill.com, like any other business, keeps on file information about advertisers and parties who correspond regarding listings on the site as a normal part of its effort to maintain complete and accurate business records. This information is preserved offline. It is kept strictly for the use of PrimroseHill.com and is not sold, rented or otherwise disseminated to outside parties, nor it is used to provide any kind of mass emailing service.
- Emails forwarded to parties listed on the site via addresses at PrimroseHill.com are not kept on file. Our email servers simply pass the message on intact. We automatically provide an indication of the forwarding process in the header information of the email in accordance with the customs and conventions of Internet email processing.
- We do not leave cookies on your computer or use other invasive technologies.
- In cases where PrimroseHill.com has links to other web sites, visitors exercising those links must turn to those linked sites to determine what, if any, privacy policies prevail at the linked sites.
PrimroseHill.com is a service of Technology News Ltd, 110 Gloucester Avenue, London NW1 8HX, a company registered in England with company number 2700656 and VAT registration number GB 587 1440 23.
Copyright © 2002-2018 Technology News Ltd